Friday, June 5, 2009

WOD 6-4-09

Heavy Deadlifts

3 deadlifts
21 push-ups
3 deadlifts
15 push-ups
3 deadlifts
9 push-ups

I ended up doing 146 for these, I should have calculated better and gone for 155. 146 was tough but I could have gone a little heavier, so that is good for the confidence. And my current 1RM for deadlift is 180, but I am hoping that has increased.
Time I think was right around 8:00? I honestly am not even sure because I forgot to take in my little tablet. And, I was going more for weight and form than speed, as was everyone I think. Angel and Matt put up some huge weight, and Tiffany as always blew me out of the water when it came to the deadlift. I did do well on the push-ups, I was able to do all 3 sets without ever stopping for a rest, so that was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment