Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WOD 2-17-09

As rx'd:

Squat clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps


I wasn't feeling 100% this morning so I definitely figured I couldn't handle a heavy squat day. So, I just did a circuit workout of light weight/high reps - 25 lbs. and 25 reps for each movement, 3 circuits through:
  • bench press
  • bicep curl
  • squat
  • shoulder press
  • upright row
  • calf raises

This definitely was not a taxing workout, I just figured I needed to do something to get blood flowing to my muscles again. I think as I get my appetite back I will feel stronger also, every day gets a little better! I really miss running though, so I am looking forward to a good run one day this week. I only had a cold/sinus thing, but it really knocked me out for about a week. My throat was super sore, I was constantly coughing (still pretty bad through the night) and was just moving at half-speed. It was the first time I've been sick in about a year, so I guess that is pretty good. The good news is, I have lost about 5 lbs. and I am now pro-level on Wii golf!

Will attempt tomorrow's WOD, most likely with severe modifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment