Sunday, April 26, 2009

WOD 4-24-09

"Fight Gone Bad" (3 rounds)

Move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating.

Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)
Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
Row: calories (Calories)

The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

Points: 259

Well, this was the first time I had done this so I wasn't exactly sure what I was shooting for, but I know anything close to or above 300 is pretty good. After a couple of days on the Paleo diet I was just wiped out, and I could feel it big time during this workout. So, I am in the process of readjusting some things to make my diet work for me, not against me. I will probably start the Zone soon, and condition my body to then be able to go Paleo. But, I think it was just too much too fast. Goal for next time - 300 points.

CrossFit Endurance WOD 4-24-09

10 x 100 meter all out sprints with 2 minute recoveries

Times: 15.78, 15.70, 15.67, 15.33, 15.07, 14.63, 15.09, 14.80, 14.72, 14.65

Well, I know I am not the quickest but I was moving pretty good on these. I was super excited about the sub 15 runs. I did this workout at about 8 am Friday morning and then went to Taylor for FGB at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment