Monday, April 6, 2009

WOD 4-6-09

"Ryan"

5 Rounds for Time:
10 Dips (modified down from 21 muscle-ups..yikes!)
21 burpees

Time: ~23:00

I have no idea what was up with me today but I was not feeling good at all during this workout. I had to pause quite a bit to stop from feeling dizzy..but I was eventually able to finish. My time wasn't too terrible, but I would have definitely liked at least a minute or so faster. I had a bagel about an hour before I went, and was well hydrated, so I don't know what was up. I do know that burpees are killer so that could have had a lot to do with it, but I think I'm in good enough shape to get through a workout like this without that much trouble. Who knows! Pretty frustrating but I guess I just have to keep on keepin on! Ha! Well, shoulders are definitely already feeling it from the dips and the burpees, so I still got a great workout in.
We warmed up with some technique work on the snatch, and I am loving learning all of these lifts with proper technique. Back at it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment