Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WOD 6-1-09

"Don't Tread on Me"

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

Drag Tire (w/ strap across chest, about 50 yards out and back, and weight of tire about 60 lbs? maybe heavier)

Pull Tire (same tire as above, thread 100 ft rope through and double up for 50 ft. rope, pull out and back, this ended up being the downfall of the skin on my fingers)

Flip Tire (take the big tire, maybe 100 lbs? and go out about 5 flips and back)

So drag, pull, flip constituted one round.

Rounds: 3 + 1 drag + 1 pull + 2 flips

Man oh man this was a tough one. It wasn't until the last round that I realized I had worn most of the skin off of the inside of my index fingers. Oh well, thats friction for you I guess. Back in today for Barbell Tuesday, then traveling on Wednesday and might have to make it in for the late class on Thursday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment