Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WOD 10-22-09

Deadlift
1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1


Weights (in kilos):
65k - 85k - 90k - 95k - 100k


Woo hoo! I made it to 217 lbs.! 250 is right around the corner. When I first started at Taylor Sport (now Crossfit Bay Area) I was struggling with 120 lbs.! I am just amazed at my increase in strength, technique and confidence. Thank you Coach Laura and Dr. Taylor for providing me with an awesome place to workout and giving me the tools to make myself better.

Ok enough about that - after the deadlifts we did our metcon:

Slam Balls (12 lbs.)
20...1

Sit Ups
20...1

Push-Ups
1...20

So to start you do 20 slam balls, 20 sit ups, 1 push up. Then you do 19 slam balls, 19 sit ups, 2 push ups...and so on down the line until you are 1, 1 and 20.

Time: I forgot to write it down! It was flooding in the gym and a crazy morning..but I believe it was around 27 minutes? I remember saying I PR'd by about 5 minutes and the last time we did this I was around 31 minutes. I think. Anyways, I used a heavier ball (4 lbs. heavier) this time around and still completed the WOD faster which is awesome.

A great workout to finish up my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment