Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WOD 2-2-10

M.E. Floor Press: 5 - 5 - 5 - 3 - 3 - 3

65lbs. - 75 - 80 - 85 - 90 - 95 lbs.

Then...

4 rounds for time of:

200 meter sandbag carry (50 lbs.)
15 pull-ups
15 overhead squats (45 lbs.)

Time: 15:14

This one was tough - sandbag carries felt good and that is definitely where I made up my time. My arms just felt dead on the pull-ups, lingering effects from Saturday's chest to bar pull-ups I think. Overhead squats were okay because they were so light, but my hips were very tight so it took a couple of rounds for me to get loosened up. Otherwise felt pretty good!

I will work out tonight (Wednesday) and will take Thursday and Friday off. On Friday Coach Laura, Matt, Donna, my mom and I will head out for Allen, TX! I am competing in the "Crossfit FX TX Games Unleashed" on Saturday. My cousin Jason has graciously offered to let us stay with him Friday night which is great because he only lives 4 miles from the gym. There will be 4 workouts on Saturday - one being a swim event! I just got confirmation today that there will in fact be a swim. I am not the best swimmer, but I am confident that I will be able to get through it! It should be a fun trip and I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck this weekend!! I know you will do awesome. I'll call mom for updates. I'm glad yall will get to see Jason. I hope he is recovering from his appendectomy!

    ReplyDelete