Saturday, January 10, 2009

WOD 1-10-09

Run 5 K
Post time to comments.

Pretty straightforward! Was looking forward to this because I wanted some good cardio. I was able to complete the 5k (3.2 miles) in 25:34:40. Pretty dismal time really, considering that I used to run 21 minute 5ks. But, it was super windy (and I mean WINDY!) and really hilly. The Santa Ana winds blew in Thursday night and they are out of control, 40 - 60 mph winds. My earbuds were actually blown out of my ears about 3 times. But it was a good run and I now have a starting point to improve upon.

It's been a super busy morning/day and I hope to keep the rest of the day just as busy getting ready for the move.

So far today I have:
  • taken out all of the recyclabes
  • got my oil changed
  • donated two large bags of clothes to Goodwill (don't worry B, nothing of yours :) !!)
  • scoured Calabasas for boxes, found a few
  • currently on hold with AT&T to cancel service (28 minutes and counting...)

Need to:

  • call electric/gas company
  • clean entire apartment so it makes final clean easier
  • fold laundry
  • grill chicken for dinner
  • scoure craigslist for boxes

And I have pretty much the rest of the day to get this done, thank goodness. Rest day tomorrow, but I have to train at gym 7:30 - 1:00 with clients every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment