Sunday, January 25, 2009

WOD 1-25-09

"Barbara"
Five rounds, each for time of:
20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats
Rest precisely three minutes between each round.
Post time for each of five rounds to comments.

I was really excited about this one when I saw it last night. I like the high volume stuff because it is a great caardio workout as well. However, my legs will be feeling this for days to come, and my lats are hurting even as I'm typing this. I'm sure I'll feel it in the chest/shoulders tomorrow. My abs aren't feeling too bad, I think if I were to do more of a crunch than a sit-up, I would be more sore. Here are my times:

Round 1: 5:11
Round 2: 4:53
Round 3: 5:28
Round 4: 4:43
Round 5: 5:03

I think the times were pretty good, round 4 and 5 I realized I was nearly done so I stepped up the pace. Round 1 was the slowest as I realized after Round 1 that I was taking too long on each pull up and squat, too long of a pause at the top/bottom. Will have another workout tomorrow and then rest day on Tuesday, as for the rest of today - packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment