Thursday, January 8, 2009

WOD 1-8-09...sort of

Well, I woke up at 5:30 am and checked the WOD on the browser on my phone, somehow it scrolled way too far and I thought I was seeing today's WOD (granted I was a little bleary eyed), so I saw it and got up to get ready. Looking at today's actual WOD, I am glad I did what I did, because today's was very pull-up heavy and I am just not there yet. So here is what I did, the WOD from 12-25-08.

"Angie"
For time:
100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats

I was able to complete this in 14:38 doing 5 rounds of 20 reps each.

This one was definitely tough and I was wiped out after. I did the pull-ups assissted and the push-ups on my knees, and in retrospect I wish I would have started out with regular push-ups and switched to knees when I couldn't do anymore regular. I'll do that next time there is a workout like this. And I just took Pod outside and going down those stairs, my legs felt like Jello. So it was a great workout and I am really enjoying CrossFit. My traps are still really sore and I've had a couple of cramps in them from the power cleans back on Monday, I think that's when I did them. So, now I'm starving and about to enjoy a breakfast of a chocolate whey protein shake and turkey sausage and egg white breakfast tacos. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment