Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Workout

Well I woke up feeling good and pretty sore. My lats were suprisingly sore...I'm guessing from the sledge-hammering and possibly my two feeble attempts at a pull-up. Today's Crossfit WOD was bodywight bench presses and pull-ups...I would have liked to do it although I would have had to go lighter on the bench presses. But anyways I didn't want to do too much today with a workout at Taylor coming up tomorrow. Once I get into a routine of going there 4-5 days a week, I doubt I'll follow the crossfit website at all. Will still post my workouts on here though!

But I didn't want to take a full rest day because I took Friday off, so I went for a bike ride. I thought it would be a 10 mile ride but turned out to be 20. Was a good ride, although it was a little windy on the return trip. Then I went out a mowed the far back lawn and that was a chore in itself, because of the incline. So that took about 45 minutes and my legs and shoulders were aching. I'll do some planks tonight - my goal is to do 5 1:00 minute planks.

My biggest goal for now is to improve my core strength, as that will effect every aspect of all the workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment