Saturday, March 21, 2009

WOD 3-21-09

"Odie"

4 rounds for time:

200 meter run
20 push-ups
10/10 tire hammers with sledgehammer
20 squats
10 wall-balls
50 jump ropes

Time: 20:50

I was lucky enough to work out today at Taylor Sport Chiropractic and Training and it was awesome. Laura is the trainer there and she kicked my butt, and Steve was great and doing the workout with him made me push myself that much harder. I am definitely looking forward to future workouts at Taylor! We also did technique work for the clean at the end, and I am just excited to learn the proper form. Sure I watch the videos on crossfit before I do the lifts so I have some idea what I am doing, but the tips and training and instruction is exactly what I need.

After my workout I came home and worked out my mom and Michelle and dished out a little of my own butt-kicking. They did great and continue to impress me every workout with their hard work and dedication. Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment