Sunday, April 12, 2009

WOD 4-11-09

"Fran"

21-15-9

Thrusters (65 lb.)
Pull-Ups

Time: 9:27


Whoa that 65 lbs. was heavy! And I think it was actually about 67 because I used a 45 lb. bar and two 5 kilo plates. So 45+ 11 + 11 = 67. So it was a pretty dismal time because I went heavy, but I didn't want to go too light and have skewed results. It is a good benchmark and I am looking forward to improving my time at that weight. I did the pull-ups with assistance from the white bands which are a little longer than the black ones I used previously, so there was a bit less assistance. I am going to work every day on my kipping and get myself stronger so I can finally do some non-assisted kipping pull-ups!! A month from now I want to be able to do it. Today is a rest day but I will do some pull-up work now and then enjoy Easter with the family. Shout out to Meredith and Chad (and Emma) up in KY - we miss yall and wish you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment