Friday, April 17, 2009

WOD 4-17-09

"Cindy"

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
5 Pull-Ups (I used one band under foot for assistance)
10 Push-Ups
15 Squats

I was able to complete 14 rounds and 5 pull-ups and 10 push-ups into the 15th round. Just missed it by the dang squats, which are the easiest part! Time just ran out. I felt SO much stronger with my push-ups, so that was great. I was talking a fellow Crossfitter Ray before the workout and we were calling how many rounds we thought we could do. I have never done this WOD, so I was just guessing based on yesterday's 20 minute workout. I guessed 10! So that was awesome to get nearly 15. I am taking two much needed rest days on Saturday and Sunday. I will have a light workout teaching the boot camp tomorrow am (rain or shine everyone!!) but other than that it will be a relaxing weekend! Then back at Taylor Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment