Friday, May 15, 2009

WOD 5-13-09

"Fight Gone Taylor Sport"

4 rounds
90 seconds of each, with 90 seconds rest between each round

Wall Ball (for reps)
Sit-Ups (for reps)
Row (for calories)
Jumping Slam-Ball (for reps)
Knees to Elbows (for reps)

I'm not sure what my total was, because we did not have time to add everyone up. But I stayed pretty consistent with the following numbers:

Wall Ball: ~48
Sit-Ups: ~50
Row: ~17
Jumping Slam Ball: ~48
Knees to Elbows: ~21

Once again the dang knees to elbows were a killer. Although I am getting better and can actually get my knees to my elbows every once in a while! The hardest part for me is hanging, as my forearms/grip usually give out before my abs. This was supposed to be 5 rounds, but it was just taking too long so Laura pared it down to 4. Fine with me! I really got a great workout with the 4 rounds. CF's "FGB" is 5 rounds of 60 seconds, so we ended up going for roughly the same amount of time even with the 4 rounds.

Thursday off was great, went for a 30 minute run. Not running this morning as hamstrings have been feeling really tight, and I have run every morning so I figure it is time for a break. Into Taylor a little early for a quick "Fran" then it is back home for some stuff for work.

Next Saturday I am competing in the Nasa Crossfit "Extreme Challenge" which will just basically be a Crossfit competition, a workout for the best time. I don't think the workout will be announced until the morning of (hopefully the day before so I can mentally prepare!) so Lord knows what it will be. So, for this next week I will be working double time on my pull-ups, not missing any runs, and eating clean. I want to be able to represent well for Taylor Sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment