Sunday, September 13, 2009

WOD 9-7-09

Labor Day Partner WOD - teams of 2

1 mile run for time
then....

150 slam balls (12 lbs.)
150 knees to elbows
150 sumo-deadlift high pulls (45 lbs.)
150 box jumps (19")

Each team member does half, only one member can be working at a time.

Mile time: 7:25 (woo hoo!! quickest mile I have had in a long time!)

WOD time: 45:17


This was definitely a tough and long WOD, but it was great. I loved the accountability of having the teammate, and my teammate Andrea did a great job.

Before and after pics:
Before - my teammate Andrea to my right.

After - all still standing!
Also thoughts and prayers go out to Coach Laura's son Danny as he prepares to head to Iraq. He stopped by the gym with his wife and baby before they headed to Minute Maid park, where the Astros did a tribute to the troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment