Monday, October 5, 2009

WOD 10-3-09

4 rounds for time:

400 meter run
10 thrusters (67 lbs.)
10 burpees
5 pull-ups
5 knees to elbows
5 toes to bar

Time: 26:03 (??) I got my book out and wrote down the workout, but totally forgot to write down my time. I think it was around 26 because I think I remember seeing that on my watch when I reset it. I could be way off, but I think it is around there. Will confirm tonight.

This one felt ok - I wish I could have been a little quicker, but otherwise I felt good. The breathing issue is back (not being able to take a deep breath) although not nearly as bad as it was back in August.

Just got all of the Event/Athlete information from Crossfit Champions for the upcoming competition. Excited! Will train hard tonight, tomorrow am and then go for a run tomorrow am as well. Active recovery Wed - Fri and comp on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment