Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CFE WOD 11-11-09

Run: 40 minutes at 85% effort

I guessed that my 85% effort is about a 10:00 mile, so I ran my 3.5 mile loop in right at 35 minutes, and then I just keep going past the house for another 5 minutes and used the walk back as the cool down.

Felt pretty good! Actually felt weird running that slow, and I may have been going too slow to begin with. Will do two CFE workouts this week (Wednesday and Sunday) and will bump it up to 3 per week prospectively.

1 comment:

  1. The Pelican Challenge sounds like a lot of fun! I don't know if I would be able to pull of coming home for it while we live here, but definitely when we move back to Louisiana.

    The Derby Marathon is on 4/24/10. There is a new Lexington half-marathon on 3/28 that I'm hoping to do, too.

    ReplyDelete