Friday, November 20, 2009

CFE WOD 11-17-09

Two rounds of:

1 minute on, 3 minutes off, 1 minute on, 3 minutes off, 1 minute on, 3 minutes off

All out efforts on the 1 minute.

I did this on the golf course so I am not exactly sure how far I made it in those 1 minutes, I was going all out though so my best guess is about 225 - 250 meters.

Felt good!

I am going to do the "Pelican Challenge" at the Seabrook Lucky Trails half marathon in March. The challenge is to do a half marathon on Saturday and Sunday.

A lot of people at the gym are going to start training for the half marathon, so that is awesome!

Will be great to represent Crossfit Bay Area, and it will be nice because we can all support each other.

I am going to train for this using strictly Crossfit Endurance (3 times per week) and Crossfit (5 times per week). Should be interesting to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment