Monday, December 14, 2009

Endurance WOD 12-13-09

7 miles: 2 miles before group run, 5 with group


Was a dreary day, foggy and misty, but actually pretty good running weather.

I got to the park at 7am and did 2 miles on my own at a quick pace - right about 8 minutes per mile. I knew the 5 miler would be a slower pace so I wanted to get some speed in.

I was nice and warmed up at 7:30 when we headed out for the 5. I felt pretty good throughout the run, towards the end I could feel my hips getting pretty tight but other than that, the 5 was pretty easy, even got in a nice sprint finish. I will continute to run 2 to 3 beforehand and then do the longer miles with the group.


Everyone is loving the shirts!








Finishing strong!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think yall will run the Sunday after Christmas?

    If so, I can't wait to run with yall in just a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete