Monday, December 14, 2009

WOD 12-12-09

5 rounds for time:

15 wall ball shots (14 lbs.)
8 burpees
15 knees to elbows
200 meter run
Time: 15:47

This was a great workout! We had a visitor from another local affiliate, and no way in hell was I going to let him get the top time. He took an early lead, but I stayed consistent throughout the rounds and ended up coming in 1st by a minute or so. Was probably the fastest 200 meters I have ever run, but it was awesome. He was a really nice guy, and I hope he will workout at our gym more often because he really pushed me. I feel that I am getting much tougher and stronger physically as well as mentally. I have a long ways to go and I am going to continue worker harder every day. Crossfit Games sectional qualifiers (which qualify you for the regional qualifier) are March 13-14, 2010 in Austin. I will be there and I will be ready to compete and represent Crossfit Bay Area. Yeah!




Watch and learn, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment