Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CFE WOD 1-5-10

1 mile time trial, rest 3 minutes.

Then 3 x 400 meter repeats holding mile tt pace, 30 seconds rest between.

1 mile: 8:36

400 1 : 1:52
400 2: 1:53
400 3: 1:51

Well my sprints were definitely faster than my TT pace. I would like to think on a good day that would be my 400 split time for a mile, but it was just so cold today. It was below freezing and my body is just not used to that. After the 3 minute rest I could barely feel my legs - was such a strange feeling! So I just ran as fast as I could for the intervals because I wanted to get back in the car. Is it weird that I am praying for 100 degree temps? I perform so much better when it is hot. Anyways, CFE WOD felt good other than the cold, and I am really getting back on track with these - interval WODs Tuesdays and Thursdays and the long tempo runs on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment