Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WOD 2-20-10

WOD 1: Bayou City Crossfit Sectional Prep WOD 8 am

21-15-9
Row for calories
KB swings (35 lbs.)
Push-press (65 lbs.)

Time: 8:15

This one was pretty tough, it wreaked havoc on my shoulders. Excited that CF Bay Area has bought a second rower, will be nice to get in more WODs with the rower, that is definitely what slowed me down.

WOD 2: Crossfit Bay Area Partner WOD 10 am

There were a lot of folks at this class and Coach Laura did not want to wreck everyone for the Crossfit in Common WOD at 3, so we did a fun partner workout.

5 total rounds of...

200 meter run
15 wall balls
15 box jumps

Partner A starts with run while B is on wall balls, A then goes to box jumps and B goes on the run, etc. Matt and I partnered for this and accidentally did 6 rounds. I didn't write down our time but it was around 7-8 minutes.




WOD 3: Crossfit In Common Haiti fundraiser WOD 3 pm

It was a WOD with 15 exercises - one big chipper with varying reps. As each person came in they drew a card and could assign that to an exercise. So, I drew a Jack which represented 20 reps, of the exercises that were left on the board without reps assigned, I could pick which one I wanted to assign 20 to, so I chose sit-ups. The workout itself was really quick - I finished in 7:57. There were a ton of people there so it was really cool, especially cool that a lot of CF Bay Area members went. Crossfit in Common collected a ton of shoes which they are donating to Soles for Souls.
Group shot after the workout. I can't tell if my eyes are closed or if I look cross-eyed.



No comments:

Post a Comment